Time & Location
11 Feb 2024, 15:00 – 16:00
Studio Morland, The Square, Morland, Penrith CA10 3AZ, UK
About the Event
Sound Bath Sunday
Studio Morland, Morland, Penrith, CA10 3AZ
Numbers of limited so booking early is advisable.
Join Amanda for a monthly crystal bowl sound meditation at Studio Morland. Spring 2024 session dates are
- Sunday January 14th
- Sunday 11th February 2024
- Sunday 10th March 2024
Enjoy a guided relaxing meditation to settle into the practice followed by a crystal bowl sound meditation to balance the body, mind and soul. A sound bath is a sonic audible and vibrational experience that is extremely beneficial and healing on both physical and mental levels. You will leave feeling a calm, relaxed and balanced. Sound healing (also known as sound therapy or sound meditation) is comparable to meditation and mindfulness, but with no effort required on behalf of the participant. This is a passive meditation and the participant is encouraged to lie down, relax and Sound-baths are for everyone interested in finding a way to relax, sleep better, destress and declutter the mind.
The more comfortable you are in a sound bath, the better you can relax, so you may want to consider the following:
- Arrive 10 minutes before your sound bath to get settled.
- Bring blankets, pillows and a mat to lie on. If you are not able to lie on the floor get in touch as there are a number of comfy chairs at the studio.
- Bring water and wear comfortable clothes.
Precautions and Contraindications
Crystal singing bowls and sound baths are not an alternative to medical advice.
Amanda Drago t/a Green Croft Arts Ltd accepts no responsibility for any medical issues, I do not diagnose or give medical advice.
- Epilepsy – some rare forms of epilepsy may be triggered by sound. If you have been diagnosed with epilepsy please check with your doctor whether a sound bath is safe for you.
- Pregnancy – Pregnant women should wait until your first trimester scan before considering attending a sound bath session. Please seek approriate medical advice and do your own research to make sure you are happy participating. Please let me know if you are pregnant.
- Severe or Clinical Mental Health Problems – Sound can have a powerful effect on the body and mind bringing to the surface emotions or memories that we don't expect. Please check with your doctor or mental health professional that a sound bath will be safe for you.
- By going ahead and booking you are agreeing that a sound bath is safe for you and that you take responsibility for your own wellbeing.
- Ticket type